Instead of desperately searching through several boxes, allocate a box for items that you will be needing directly after your move. Make sure this box will be last placed inside the truck. (It will be the first box out)
- Meal items: Your first breakfast/lunch/dinner in your house incl. plates, cutlery and your well-needed coffee mugs (or wine glasses).
- Toiletries and Medications: To freshen up after a day of moving
- Chargers: All necessary chargers for your laptops, phones and other electronica accessories, so that you can remain up-to-date and reachable.
- Other personal items such as extra set of clothes, shoes and valuables you do not want to be packed with your other belongings.
Extra Packing tips:
- Start packing items you do not use or need ahead of time.
- Always tape boxes but never use duct tape, please use packing tape.
- Clearly label all boxes on top and side with contents and destination
- Avoid mixing belongings from different rooms in the same box.